The chief executive of Rutland County Council says it took her nearly three months for her subordinates to pass on an email addressed to her….. your a lying stinking bitch…. it took you two ten days to read my blog and have me falsely arrested along with you bum chums Alan Duncan and Stewart Williams…. your fucking cowards and liars and it is thus that you have refused to respond to accusations of discrimination and conspiracy instead you plot again to have me arrested and Duncan has been busy pulling strings within the court and police systems to bury the case. The only thing you have not come back and said is that I am lying because the facts would fuck you up instead you meet greet and suck one another while plotting to rid Rutland of what you regard as being undesirables ie anyone with the balls to stand up against you… I’m still here….!