There’s nothing without struggle… we live in a world of conflict wars all over the place with peeps fighting for what they believe in and are willing to die for. Our own example being the ex IRA who fought for their freedom after they dealt with the self hatred and division that was imposed upon them. I seriously wonder how much more will it take for blacks to go that way in this country possibly never. Self hatred expressed by black on black violence and drugs and poverty that mental and physical restriction to the life of ghetto struggle rather than confront and challenge the real issues in life. Free up some of those arms and let me show you where and how to use them as I feel that if a price and an example has to be made and paid I’m at the place where I am more than willing to proceed in that direction. For far too long challenges have gone unmet it’s time to make examples of those that would sacrifice the eduction of children and hide behind political bullshit to excluded manipulate others merely because they do not want change and have a deep hatred for the other. I said from time I was at war now all I’m seeking is the means to fight back on my level and my terms. Death quickly has to be better than slow torture humiliation and confinement. Free up the arms you people as I want to use them both for and on behalf of me and mine but change affects all and who knows somewhere along the line you may profit by what is only inevitable.