Sunday 27 October 2013

good can come from all things....

I have some of the strangest conversations with the strangest of peeps and I have to stop think about it and check it out.... the two guys that tried to rush me last night their cousin a London boy as he put it having heard my accent come and wanted to chat with me.... I’m a reasonable man an if you approach me in a way I will converse for thus is to learn and thus is to share.... after we done chat and he said he thought that his family was being a bit out of order but is family what can you do he wanted to know if I was gonna kick their asses when I bump into them one at a time.... I told him I don’t carry on like that co’s I’m not a man looking war on the streets.... but what was strange to me was that he said even during the heat of the incident he felt that I had some form of spirituality about me and he wanted to know if I was a Christian ;o I asked him to justify that and he said that he had examined many religions and taken from each what he wanted to but that there was something that the felt about myself and Isaiah that he could relate to and feel but he wasn’t sure what it was.... I’m thinking now is pure drink this man talking right now.... but I felt no animosity from him and he seemed pretty comfortable chatting to me.... I have to wonder sometimes what it is that motivates and drives people.... I mean he tried all the other macho bullshit about you seem like a safe guy and we both from London and that but there was an aspect of sincerity that came from him even within his own confusion.... good can come from all things.... blessings xxxX 

No comments:

Post a Comment