Friday 10 May 2013

The police have begun their investigations of themselves ;s


If the first word out of your mouth is a lie what’s the rest gonna be like ;s the police have begun investigating themselves …. I’m not holding my breath I’m up till stupid oclock reading up on court procedures and applications which have changed a bit since I last sued the Babylonians dem ;s shame the health and education systems don’t change as dam fast now that would be something….!
I am actually concerned as to the lack of clarity and impartiality as all governmental departments operate a closed rank system when they have to investigate their own and unless you have overwhelming evidence against them they tend to gloss over misinform and just blatantly refuse to act… time is a reveler of all things so will just have to wait an see…
The two instances that they are investigating currently are failure to investigate my son’s assault at school and the issuing to a caution to a crime I do not admit to committing both of which are really quite serious but not as serious as those I have yet to hear from them in regards to. There was no acknowledgement of my attempts to communicate with them although it has been almost two weeks since I lodged the complaint… this in conjunction with the fact that the first statement out of the guy’s mouth was just such a blatant lie just does not give me any hope of a serious resolution in this instance. It is thus that I am already preparing my case against them…

No comments:

Post a Comment