Tuesday 14 May 2013

25 + 25 = 50 = 0


25 + 25 = 50 = 0
By the age of twenty five I had
Decided to redress and attempt
To balance those ripples which
My presence and acts had sent
In to the world those unconscious
Words deeds and actions that
Could only be the works of one
Unaware of the beauty of nature
And all that she has to offer to
Enhance whom we are able to
Become thus I set my target at
50 by this age I felt sure that my
Conscious attempt to enhance life
May be equal to that which had been
Before my awakening by this age
I felt confident that I would be able
To reset the clock to zero and start
Again with the added bonus of past
And hindsight
The hardest part has been and continues
To be the truth of not only of who I am
But of the world that I have become
Part of the truth of whom those are
That were already in my life and those
That I have encountered along the way
The truth of choice which while aware
Of before this time were merely imagination
It is thus with five months to go I begin
My reflection on what has been and
What is to come and again I am focused
Upon the notion of truth for it is this
That has carried me thus far not the
Truth as we are educated into but the
Truth from within that in all things
Tells us all that we need to know now
And forever more it is this aspect of me
That I embrace enhance and adder to
It is this aspect of me that others find
So hard to both accept and deal with
For while the journey has almost ended
It’s beginning the truth has only just
Begun jah know …..!

No comments:

Post a Comment