Is it safe to cry now to close
That door now and say goodbye
To shed those tears so heavy
A thing to release those burdens
That such thoughts do bring
Is it safe to cry now to close
My mind seal up that store
Now where no birds do sing
Of wonders seen while on the
Wing gliding though the evening
Of this life
Is it safe to cry now to close
That chaper no wondering why now
Do the morning bring such sorrow
Close the door silently remove your
Self from what used to be the corners
Of my heart
Walk away not looking back do not
Fear for what remains in fact is all
That was meant to be
Close the door silently for fear of
Awakening what used to be us
Walk away walk away I beg of you
For should I awaken not sure what I
Would do maybe my heart would beg
Of you to stay just one more day
Close the door silently pretend my tears
You did not see and allow me to die alone
Walk away as I scream into the night
Not a sound to be heard ill put up not
Fight as you tread upon my heart
Close the door silently don’t worry
Yourself with what you do not see
For I will not come this way once more