I do that which I am capable of doing change xxX xxX
Sent from my Xperia™ smartphone
I look about me and I see a society that has lost its hope and replaced its dreams with that reality of mind that requires compensation for its loss for to give up ones dreams comes at a hefty price for every day is a reminder and thus requires consoling and it is thus that what is not given is taken in kind xxX xxX
Sent from my Xperia™ smartphone
Racism and hatred are legitimate attempts at the attempt to take back a power that was given away mistakenly all be it deceitfuly for we are that generation that in man put our trust as man showed his scientific ability to manipulate nature balanced with that desire to change but with the focus being upon science has blinded our view of change for it does not equate to acceptance xxX xxX
Sent from my Xperia™ smartphone
Regardless of ones culture barbarism is just that a passing of collective normality but we expect and accept just that and have built a culture around dealing with rather than eradicating it with the governments desperation to stay in power there be yet another emotional tug at the heart string with what about the mentally ill yes prime minister what about them for for far too long they have been over represented by the minority in our society but what’s the chance of you getting that right when you carnt sort out unemployment heath policing or anything else for that matter it’s merely a matter of time before people realise that governments are corporate
Sent from my Xperia™ smartphone