When it comes to teaching in my field of behaviour modification I have to say that it is my thing one which I understand based upon experience motivation education and observation all of which make me known and unpopular for failure is not an option and when it does occur it has nothing to do with the young people but rather the inability of the adults concerned to find a way forward and a line of communication. One of my pet bugs is that I do not like teaching assistance or support working within the classroom and while some are insistent that they have to be present I would say that your presence is a barrier to learning and communication and as such defeats the object. The body language of the two attached photo’s for me sums up adult bullying within the caring industry per-say and the reflection of this is only my job attitude neither of which I tolerate without confronting with a view to modification or removal.