S T R A W & P E A R C E
SOLICITORS

David Leigh
18 Rectory Place
Loughborough
Leicestershire
LE11 1UU
T 01509 268931
F 01509 610217
D 01509 632060
Misrepresentation….
I could go on and on and moan about this nob head of a solicitor but here are the facts…
  • Withheld my interview tapes for three months knowing that it identified a claim for discrimination that the police refuse to investigate
  • Now that the firm are dismissed they continue to withhold the tape knowing that I am defending myself in an appeal
  • Did not disclose information received from the CPS several weeks prior to my court appearance
  • Upon my first meeting with this idiot his first question was what do I think I am doing living in Oakham
  • Within the first five minutes this fool felt comfortable enough to state “you were a twat when you were young your a twat for moving to Oakham your a twat for taking on people in Oakham”
  • Refused to question the witnesses during my court appearance
  • Refused to question the legality of my arrest and detention
  • Refused to make application to the court for the exclusion of evidence based upon dubious acquisition
  • Refused to present character witnesses
  • Refused to state anything positive in regards to my persona
  • Refused to present information placing the supposed assault in the context of protective actions in discriminatory abuse towards a minor
I am a home grown terrorist in the making… it is obvious that the likes of Alan Duncan have far too much influence with the courts council and police within Rutland and Leicester… I now only pray for the chance to take out as many of them as possible at a single stroke…!