A spider crawled into
My eye said he wanted
To see me from there he
Went in to my mind said
He wanted to be me and
Seek those dark corners
So hard to find in those
Spaces he was ever so kind
And built his web hoping
To find all those loose things
Floating in time and lost
Memories
A spider crawled into
My mouth headed do my
Throat said he was going
Down south past the lungs
And heart he wanted to reach
My feet a good place to start
His search for reality for a place
A dwelling in which he could
Be master of his own realm
He stated he had no fear and
Wanted to quell the vibrations
Of my heart wanted to heal me
Wanted to start sharing his visions
With me for he was of the opinion
There was more to me than that
Which met his eyes
A spider crawled into
My heart not one of the others
From the outside did start but
One born of me wanted to make
Sure I was me for he had heard
So many things that his little legs
Had brought him to bring a wonder
To his world for he had a feeling my
Insiders were hurt from the living
Of it all now my spider is 5″9″ tall
And walking where ever I go and
Should the light change quickly
Then surely he’ll show himself
For what he is my support my
All that I can give for the spider
Is now me and in that take over
He did set me free from the restraint
Of it all you’ll find me climbing
Some tree or wall for the spider
And I did change place no fuss no
Argue no loosing of grace for it was
Done gracefully that deal that was
Made between spider and me to
Experience the other to have a
Change and possibly discover more
Than either could see for now I am
Him and he is me