My destruction only brought about
A new beginning another way of being
Without the anger and frustration of
Having known you in all your desire to
Conquer that which is only physicality in
All essence and trueness revealing that
Other me of spirit and light that other
Part that would put up a fight for the preservation
Of my soul of that thing that never dies and
Keeps me whole in its connection surprisingly
Even to you I fear not knowing what you will
Do when you find you have killed yourself
In all your greed and desire in stealth to steal
That which cannot be stolen and to lose that
Which cannot be re-found goodbye now for
Death does seek you not just to burry but never
To be found again in this system of things for the
Likes of you no salvation shall bring back your
Integrity for you sold your self and are dammed
Don’t you see