Wednesday 30 April 2014

How racist and influential are Leicestershire Crown Prosecution Service

How racist and influential are Leicestershire Crown Prosecution Service
Today’s conversations went as follows
  1. DWP compliance officer…. maybe you should move from Oakham
  2. Leicestershire solicitors firm…. I don’t want you to hang up thinking that it’s because of Rutland Councils involvement, but I cannot take your case nor suggest anyone that could
  3. Leicestershire solicitors firm no2…. are you serious the police have made this a criminal charge… sorry I am fully booked and unable to help
  4. Leicestershire solicitors no3…. did the probation service really take you for court for breach on those grounds…. sorry I’m booked up but if I can think of anyone that can help I’ll get back to you
  5. Leicestershire probation service…. someone has put you forward for mentoring…. right you don’t have a drug problem, you don’t have a drink problem ahhh sorry you have a case on appeal so I cannot process this recommendation any further
I don’t believe in conspiracy theories for each and every day we make choices that make our worlds and either enhance or restrict the worlds of others

No comments:

Post a Comment