Court acceptance of Leicestershire Police breaking the law in order to bring about charges by a racist……………….

Something’s bugging me…. In my court appearance on Wednesday I informed the court that I was not comfortable with the notion that Leicestershire police had broken the law in order to bring about my arrest and appearance for malicious content and harassment via this site. The fact that the local school headmaster had printed off material from this site which is copy write protected and presented this to the police whom knowing my site to be copy write protected ignored this fact in order to bring about a prosecution means that the police ignored a crime in order to bring a case to court.
Now the response from the court clerk was that he had never known of anything like this in his twenty five years service and thus he was unsure of my statement to that fact. I pointed out to him that he need merely listen to my interview CD to ascertain the truth of the statement of fact. His response was that would then leave me the option of redress in one a complaint against the police and two a civil complaint against the headmaster for breach of copy write but regardless that made no difference to the current case even though it has been brought about by breaking the law.
That to me is dangerous ground for should I break into someone’s house and steal something take it to the police and tell them I stole it knowing that the person that had it had obtained it illegally would they ignore the fact that I broke into the house in order to prosecute the person I stole it from?
There is something inherently wrong with our legal system when it chooses to ignore breaches of the law and is far more concerned with bringing prosecutions than the ascertaining of the truth. That to me is not a judicial system but rather a system of systematic control of individuals and groups whom are chosen for whatever reason and brought before the courts. Our legal system is changing so fast and precedents are being set that are eroding the rights and freedoms of the British public to the point of non existence.