The first question my son was asked by the principal Mr Stuart Williams was “why should I let you attend this school that my daughter goes to” … I have yet to be shown what part of the school admissions policy this comes under and this “man” has gone on to show his discriminatory nature by the harassment verbal bullying and allowing the physical bullying of my son by members of his staff. This has been continually endorsed by the board of governors the local Rutland County Council the local MP Alan Duncan the local Rutland police and the Leicestershire Crown Prosecution Service. This is not one act of discriminatory practice carried out by an individual it is a reflection of the ideology which openly states blacks are not welcome in the county of Rutland and they will do anything including the disadvantaging of a child’s education and future to ensure it stays that way to say nothing of what they would attempt with an adult. The continued attempt by Rutland Police and Leicestershire Crown Prosecution Service has seen me successfully defend myself in court every year for the last seven years but their goal has been achieved in that this has placed me in the position where although being successful in my own defence this means that there is always something that they can place on my enhanced CRB i.e “we are investigating Mr Wilks for” this is the direct supporting of Rutland County Councils first official statement to me upon the first investigation stating quiet clearly “we don’t want your kind here and we will make sure you never work in Rutland again”. Working has never been my motivation it was and continues to be fairness, justice, honesty and the pursuit of that which enhances all. I will not be deterred….! xxXxx