I have been a bible studier for twenty five years and have not reached the end of it yet. I have studied with Rasta’s CofE Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses and some others that I would not put a religious restriction upon. If I were to claim allegiances to any it would be Rasta for all take from religion that which is required for one’s self and one’s people based upon one’s own desires and inclinations but one cannot be Rasta in mine eye’s when one has chosen to devoice ones wife for to be Rasta is to accept the responsibility of leading one’s people in perceived righteousness of spiritual guidance it was thus that I chose to cut off my locks for one must lead by example and I had no intention of adding to the line of Rastitutes that daily sell out our kind. As I embark upon the study of “Revelation its Grand Climax At Hand!” with the JW’s I’m told that I am the first that my bible mentor has studied this book with outside of a group context the justification being that it requires a level of understanding that is usually only approached in a group context. I take issue with this along with many things for it resembles indoctrination and social pressures that play such a large part in all things social. Just because I cuss and give you a glimpse of that which I undertake do not be mistaken to think that you know let alone are able to judge me for being the judgemental individual that I am using the bible as my ruler I find so many so called Christians or people of faith to be without and wanting and by mere observation I would state quite openly that they are deceivers of themselves and others for they are worldly in nature and kind and that goes from pastor to parishioners. Should a judgement day ever come then I will stand alone for I will not show allegiance to anything of this world for even the bible undergoes yearly updates and revisions in the justification that is it being made easier simpler to understand my understanding of that is if you water down something while there be a hint of it’s originality what you create is something new and this new notion concept of any form of religion I cannot adhere to…!