If I could love you do you think
That I would choose to be that
Other than which I am
If I could love you do you think
That what remained could be equated
To man in all his fallacy without that notion
That perception to be self reliant and
Capable in eyes and mind
If I could love you do you think
That you could love me for would
Not there be some notion conception
Of possibility that somehow things were
Not right for you cannot have a day without
A night and thus two lovers are never to be found
For one is always flying the other running ground
With misunderstanding manipulation and confounding
Questions of that which can be for is it not our lot
To never be happy in all that is physicality for can you
Not see the signs can you not feel the struggle of the
Universe as it calls out to the dying do go don’t go
Will you forever keep trying to reach me